|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £13.80|
|Contact Name:||Kasia Kardas|
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for Gym Equipment Installation Engineer for an immediate start for our client based in Peterborough.
These roles are temporary with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
Our client is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of new and refurbished commercial gym equipment.
They supply commercial gym equipment, specialist flooring, and stunning Italian lockers and washroom furniture.
They work with many high-profile clients, professional sports people, TV Celebrities, and some of the world’s leading brands such as Louis Vuitton, Hilton, Diesel, David Lloyd, Harrods and many others.
We currently have an opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join our team in Peterborough with Immediate start.
Basic - £9.50 plus meal allowance of £35.00 for the workers when they are required to stay away overnight.
The successful candidate for the position of Installation Engineer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- The role involves installation of gym equipment at locations throughout the UK
- Installing lockers and furniture
- Occasionally working in our workshop, servicing, and refurbishing gym equipment
- Hours of work are 42.5 hours Monday to Friday, but flexibility is required for early starts, late days, night shifts. Occasional staying out overnight for up to 4-5 days at a time.
In order to be considered for the position of Installation Engineer you will have gained the following skill, attributes and experience
- Practically and technically minded. Naturally competent at DIY and problem solving
- Able to use your own initiative but also can work as part of a team
- Need to hold a full clean driving licence and be prepared to work long days when required
- Strong communication skills, thorough and reliable
- Good communicator, professional pleasant and polite
- Have a positive “can do” attitude, and determination to follow a job through from start to finish
To apply for this position, please press ‘apply now’ button, call on 01733 606 246 or Message/WhatsApp " PGK3" on 07814 878966