Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a Head of Hard Services Division
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 40hours
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience working within technical operations, solutions and standards (Facilities Management or related industry) and have knowledge of Maintenance Standards and Best Practices.
- Acts as an Element Driver for client operations management systems, stewarding compliance with system requirements and supporting colleagues with training and understanding
- Plane and undertake procedures to ensure we are compliant, regular checks and carry out routine inspections with the engineering team.
- Provide a safe, healthy and secure workplace with responsibility for all QSHE compliance for both and customer safety systems.
- Ensure that we carry out Risk Assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities.
- Manage all significant event reports for all building infrastructure related incidents.
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs/priorities when required.
- Communicate, document and obtain correct approvals for all project variations
- Complete all projects within agreed timescales, budgets in accordance with specifications and quality requirements.
- Ensure effective technical handover and integration of Asset Replacement/Technical projects in accordance with relevant Best Practices.
- Accountable for Annual Employee Appraisal Action Plans
- Networks with Clients, to ensure the operational activities are aligned to our clients objectives.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Relevant Health & Safety qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH)
- Strong commercial understanding
- Previous experience of managing multi-discipline technical teams across different locations
- Understanding the requirements to deliver the highest level of customer service with excellent attention to details, communication and people skills and ability to operate in a confident, polite and approachable manner.
- Flexibility may be required within your working hours to accommodate operations
Closing date is 29th February 2020
Gap Professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future