|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000 (Dependent on Experience) OTE: £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ross Wallace|
gap personnel is currently looking to recruit a Head of Onsite Operations to support our existing network of customers and our new contract wins within the food sector across the east network (Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and ambitious recruitment professional to join a leading brand and recruitment business at a senior level working within our Onsite Food Division reporting directly to the Operations Director.
You’ll ideally have skills or experience in:
- Servicing high volume onsite accounts at a national or regional level.
- Managing and developing teams with a focus on building a culture of service delivery aligned with the company vision and ethos.
- Excellence to deliver for our customers and workforce.
- New account/implementation experience.
- Industry/sector knowledge.
- Commercial awareness.
- Communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure with a proactive and strategic approach.
- A hunger and willingness to succeed, develop and ambition to maximise growth opportunities.
- Strong leadership.
You'll receive benefits including:
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
You'll take over the day-to-day management of our onsite accounts. Whilst being operationally exceptional, you'll also be a strong business and relationship developer who has achieved significant results over a sustained period.
You will ideally be working in the recruitment industry at a Senior / Multisite level and looking to move into a strategic role with genuine scope to develop further.
To apply please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07714 773430 for an informal and confidential discussion.