The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Health & Safety Coordinator on a permanent basis/
Job Type: Permanent Location: Ledbury Hours of work: 40 hrs Salary: £25-30K
Summary: The successful candidate will have the responsibility for supporting the development and promoting of the H&S System.
- Take the lead in supporting the role out of the H&S strategy statement, policies and procedure to Front Line Management
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Front-Line Management Team, supporting the implementation of the Health Safety and Welfare at work Guidelines
- Attend and actively take part in the weekly SLT safety review
- Lead the Monthly H&S Committee meeting
- Lead the collation, recording, follow up and close out of Near misses/Good catches with the Front-Line Management team
- Get involved and actively support accident reporting and follow up Safety audits and H&S projects.
- In conjunction with the Learning Specialist, ensure all relevant H&S consideration are built into operational SOPs
- Assist in updating the Company Safety Risk Assessments.
- Manage and complete all monthly and quarterly Company and Group H&S KPI reports
- Work with the Leadership and Front-Line Management Team in identifying, planning and implementing new H&S initiatives and capital requirements.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
The likely candidate will have a good working knowledge of H&S in a food manufacturing facility.
The ability to work well individually and integrate well with cross functional teams
Flexibility to work on varying shift patterns
Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
Self-Motivated and accountable
Competent in interpreting and analysing data and statistics
Closing date is 27th April
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV