|Salary:||£9.15 > £9.50|
|Contact Name:||Alaina Blackwell|
Healthcare Assistants – Care Homes – Norwich & Surrounding Areas
Gap Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants for multiple clients in and around Norwich. These residential services provide nursing care for the elderly and those with dementia.
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude:
* Provide personal care to residents with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities, as and when required
* Assist with the cleaning of the home - turning down of beds, laundry etc
* Getting to know the residents and providing them with emotional support and care, which contributes to their wellbeing
* Safe administration of medication
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Help to create individual care plans and monitor residents
We can offer:
* Immediate starts, or we can go at your pace.
* Flexible shifts - days and nights, short and long shifts.
* Monthly Competitions,
* Dedicated Norwich team to support you throughout
* Weekly Pay
Gap Healthcare employees are professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference. Gap Healthcare; exceptional care, exceptional people.
If you would like to discuss this role, please click 'apply' or contact our friendly Norwich team on 01603 917922 - we'd love to hear from you!