Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Helpdesk Contract Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wantage, Oxford
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
To be accountable for all administrative activities for assigned clients, ensuring both PPM and Reactive works are completed, compliant and invoiced within SLA..
- All legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Planning and allocation of tasks to technical team, contractors, directly employed engineers any other third party as required.
- Ensure all PPM’s are accurate and complete within required SLA’s and records are readily available.
- Monitoring of all active jobs ensuring planning and escalations are in place as required and the CAFM system is updated accordingly.
- Collate and prepare operational and performance data as required for the business and Client reports.
- Communicate with H&S, Compliance and Property Managers to ensure all RAM’s and Permits are in place as required.
- Raise ad hoc POs for parts /labour on behalf of engineers
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet business requirements with demonstrable planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- A determined individual with high standards.
- A desire to develop as an individual, willing to embrace new challenges.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Closing date is 7th December 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future