|Salary:||8 - 9 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a High Care Quality Assistant based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Packing will run from now until January 2021 due to large contract wins which sees an increase in their packing volumes for the year. Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager the High Care Quality Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Undertake Quality Assurance of Incoming Cheese, Packaging and site cut product as directed and according to company procedures.
- Carrying out on line QA checking/auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to. These include packing standards, code checks, labelling information, weight checks, gas checks, metal detection confirmation and pricing checks.
- Carry out any specific checks in line with customer requirements, or as a result of non-conformances or complaints.
- Internal calibration and weight checks.
- Daily taste panels, end of life panels and collection of sample, swabs for laboratory analysis to include environmental swabbing and record information into the database.
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded.
- Assist Technical Team with administration and in the implementation of Company Policy, BRC, legal and customer requirements, and corrective actions to ensure that all areas comply with policies and procedures, reporting where necessary.
- Reject/On Hold pallet management.
- Monthly glass checks.
- Undertake checks, collection and record data for incoming goods via the TAYGO system.
The pay rate for the role is: Monday to Friday - £8.72 per hour rising to £9.33 per hour after successfully completing your 12 week probation period and relevant training.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to register are your registration documents and video messenger on your phone such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.