The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking for a Hose Assembler and Warehouse Operative. The role is working within a small team, as well as working on projects independently to ensure orders are processed in and out of the warehouse safely. This role will become permanent for the right candidate
- Manufacturing all hoses made on site and / or sub- contractors in accordance with company procedures
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure stock levels are maintained in an efficient manner to minimise customer delays
- Liaise with shipping department to arrange delivery of customer orders
- Organise machinery maintenance as and when needed
- Assist with stores duties such as booking in, picking packing and despatch items when needed.
- Provide high levels of communication across all departments to ensure that customers requirements are fully met, and any queries or issues are resolved quickly to maintain high customer service levels.
- FLT Reach licence would be advantageous but is not essential.
Hours or work
Monday- Thursday 08.00-16.40
Up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience