About us: Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 10 housekeepers to join their client based in the Llantrisant area. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their team. The environment is busy and fast paced.
- Making beds
- Cleaning to high standard
- Reporting any maintenance problems
- To ensure personal appearance is kept neat and tidy at all times
- To respect the confidentiality of the company and its residents
- To comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Any other duties as and when required
The successful candidates Must be:
- Able to work as part of a team, and on your own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Be hard working and have an excellent work ethic
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £7.70 - £8.21
Shifts: 10:30am - 3 3:30pm 5-6 days a week
About You: We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
Experience is not essential for this role.
To apply for the role please send an up to date CV.
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 31st July 2019.