The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Location – Morley Leeds
Hours of work – 37.5 hours - Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun, 8am - 4pm
Salary - £8.50 ph
Our Leeds operation is based in Morley where you will be required to work as part of a team to deliver great customer service to our colleagues and key stakeholders. We will have high expectations that you are able to complete tasks and queries within the required time frames, effectively resolve customer questions and queries.
If you’d like to be part of a Global community of Shared Services with a mission to provide simple, standard, and compliant back office services and you think you’d thrive on working as part of a team within a large transactional HR operation this could be the role for you.
- Responding to and resolving customer questions and issues
- Correctly processing tasks and activities requested by our customers through a ticket resolution system or by telephone and e-mail
- Preparing and providing information for customers, requesting additional information as required and updating management about significant customer issues
- Updating the HR system to show progress of completion and or resolution of tickets, identifying exceptions and items for escalation
- Collaborating with managers, team leaders, team colleagues, customers and other business partners
- Completion of people administration tasks as part of the employment lifecycle, recommending ways to improve the ways we do things where it would benefit the customer experience
- Adapting to and learning from change, challenges and feedback
- Contribute to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to policy and process; validating the accuracy of data received in order to complete or resolve the customer request
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own work load. Ideally, you will have Administration experience however, IT and Microsoft Excel skills are essential. You will possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers on the telephone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A talent for problem solving and the ability to apply judgement based on the situation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in planning and prioritising your own workload
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new system
Closing date is 5th May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to email@example.com.