|Contact Name:||Jade Lawlor|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Winsford, Cheshire, Monday - Friday, office hours, £20,000
- Support the HR Advisor with all aspects of permanent labour planning and recruitment activities.
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Provide front line advice and support on HR related matters to management and colleagues.
- Assist with communication activities.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be able to prioritise work load and have excellent organisation.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of current employment law and HR legislation.
Closing date is 09/04/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future