Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dean|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
Duties to Include.
- In absence of receptionist complete daily absence reports when required, highlighting any issues.
- Act as first point of contact for employee queries.
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Assist with communication activities.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Leaver administration, including sending resignation acknowledgements, booking exit interviews and ensuring leaver checklists are completed and all equipment returned to the company.
- Assist in organising charity initiatives and employer events.
- Cover Reception during Annual Leave / absences.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
Successful Candidates will.
- Have a Certificate in HR Practice Level 3 or equivalent qualification or Associate member of the CIPD.
- Have a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Able to deal with a multitude of different tasks in a highly organised manner.
- Be able to converse at all levels in the organisation.
- Clear team player, willing and able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- High level of personal and professional integrity, a challenging but supportive nature.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
- Attention to detail and excellent numerical and verbal skills
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
£9 per hour