£25k per annum
Monday - Friday / General Office Hours
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking for a HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the HR Manager this role will be responsible for providing a proactive, confidential administrative and support service to 2 sites including Wrexham, Street Lighting and to the HR Team.
- Undertake data entry of starters, leavers, processing payroll changes, Adhoc payments, and monthly overtime, ensuring accurate and timely input to meet payroll deadlines and filing of documentation.
- Co-ordinate appointments for Occupational Health referrals and Health Surveillance for the sites, sending letters confirming appointments and tracking health surveillance.
- Administer and support the new starter onboarding process by ensuring completion of employee references, qualification certificates, all relevant payroll forms and return of the Induction checklist form, including completing the induction on first day.
- Monitor absence on a weekly basis to ensure timely submission of medical certificates. Calculation of Company Sick Pay and Statutory entitlements to ensure correct pay.
- Prepare letters of employment, changes to terms and conditions, internal transfers, etc. and respond to mortgage and employment references.
- Support the recruitment and selection process, including participation in first stage and internal interviews.
- Maintain the Company’s time management system by ensuring that employee data is kept up to date with correct shift rosters, holidays and sickness absence. Provide reports as required and issue of clock/access cards.
- Produce monthly Worked Hours reports for the Wrexham Site for review / approval by the Plant Manager.
- Complete B2B ordering for goods and services as required.
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information from Line Managers, employees, or external service providers / organisations.
- Maintain and update filing system.
- Candidates will have proven administration experience and preferably experience undertaking payroll activities.
- Candidates should possess a good level of general education and will be qualified to ‘A’ Level standard.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required including Word and Excel (intermediate level).
- Advantageous would be experience of Workday, although training can be provided.
- This position requires a high degree of self-motivation, attention to detail and organisational ability.
- The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills together with a "team player" approach.
- Company Sick Pay
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Christmas shutdown
- Healthcare cash plan scheme for reimbursement for dental, optical etc
- Westfield Rewards – Discounts available on major retailers such as Tesco, Boots, Curry’s, Ticketmaster, Holidays, Days out etc.
- Cycle to work scheme – allowing you to choose from Bikes and Accessories up to the value of £1000
- EE Perks – Employee discount of 20% off phone, mobile, sim and broadband deals up to 5 EE plans per employee which can also be used for friends and family members.
- Yes Scheme – Option to purchase shares in company, with bonus shares provided by the company.
- Pension Scheme – Defined Contribution Scheme, employee contribution selected doubled by the company e.g., 4% employee contribution, 8% employer contribution.
- Death in Service Benefit – 6 x pensionable pay
- Long Service Awards
- Transition to Retirement Scheme – Additional holidays and ex gratia payment when retire.