HR Advisor (Fixed-Term)
£30k-£35k per annum
Monday - Friday / Days
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking to recruit a HR Advisor on a fixed-term basis to cover maternity leave. As the HR Advisor you will provide a HR generalist service to the business through the provision of professional day to day HR advice to line managers and employees and the development of HR policies and processes.
- Provide professional HR advice and guidance to employees and line managers including communication to key stakeholders on status and resolution of issues as applicable.
- Involvement in the complete end to end recruitment process.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to managers around absence management, disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues, ensuring full compliance with employment legislation, whilst ensuring high standards of confidentiality is maintained.
- Liaising with Payroll regarding any leavers and instructing payments/deductions.
- Maintain MI Tracking and HR systems.
- Keep up to date with any changes to employment legislation and update policies and procedures accordingly to ensure legal compliance.
- Work with the Talent Manager to develop and implement various, current and planned, HR initiatives to support the business.
- Manage and support HR projects as required including change management initiatives.
- Build positive and effective relationships with union and agency supplier as required.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and its practical application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of the business.
- Strong influencing skills.
- An approachable and fair manner.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a can-do approach.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Conversant with HR Systems.
- CIPD Level 5 (or working towards) or equivalent.
- Up to date knowledge of employment relations and employment law.
- Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing business.
- 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Cycle to Work