Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, have great opportunities for an ambitious, reliable and motived HR Advisor to join this busy and constantly growing company based in Hereford on a 3 months fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the professional HR Business Partner with a focus on Operations, including performance management, recruitment, development and succession support, HR/employment law and employee relations policy and good practice interpretation development.
- To assist in the recruitment & selection process from sourcing candidates to on-boarding for levels below Senior Management
- Assist in Coaching supervisors and managers in best practice people management, ensuring ownership and accountability.
- Assist in SOX compliance and safety initiatives.
- Employee relations good practice, including capability and conduct management processes discipline and grievances, working with Trade Unions as necessary.
- Assist in Performance management problem solving, ensuring consistency and fairness.
- Assist in Investigations, Grievance and Disciplinary Interviews.
- Support current and future business needs through the planning, development and engagement of the required workforce.
- Context of the business and other functions, to ensure consistency and coverage of skills, experience and qualifications of the available workforce across Operations and the wider business, facilitating job moves where appropriate.
- Provide local advice to employees on company benefit provisions.
- Support, monitor and analyse all aspects of attendance on a daily and weekly basis. Undertake Return to work interviews when required.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the HR and Pensions Administrator.
Pay Rate: £15.60/Hour
- Min 5 years’ experience within a HR Generalist role
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Excellent communication skills, homed in business partnering/advisory roles.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information, conversations, etc.
- People orientated and results driven.
- Excellent active listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and effectively maintain interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that’s on the up, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Denisa on 01452 302852.