Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dean|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their team.
Duties to Include.
- In absence of receptionist complete daily absence reports when required, highlighting any issues.
- Act as first point of contact for employee queries..
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Assist with communication activities.
- Provide recruitment administration support, assisting with interview confirmations and room booking arrangements, advertising internal and external vacancies and act as point of contact for external recruitment processes by sending CVs to relevant Managers for review.
- Issue letters of regret as required by Managers
- Provide information to Payroll as required, including sending of starters and leavers email as required.
- Leaver administration, including sending resignation acknowledgements, booking exit interviews and ensuring leaver checklists are completed and all equipment returned to the company.
- Assist in organising charity initiatives and employer events.
- Cover Reception during Annual Leave / absences.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
Successful Candidates will.
- Have a Certificate in HR Practice Level 3 or equivalent qualification or Associate member of the CIPD.
- Have a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Able to deal with a multitude of different tasks in a highly organised manner.
- Be able to converse at all levels in the organisation.
- Clear team player, willing and able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- High level of personal and professional integrity, a challenging but supportive nature.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
- Attention to detail and excellent numerical and verbal skills
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
£9.00 per hour