Back to job search
|Salary:||£23500 pro rota.|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Duties to Include.
- Provide HR support to line managers and support change and or improvements.
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines. This will include Maternity and Paternity leave, Absence, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to the HRBP.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Monitor HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements
- To own and drive key engagement activity across site
- Provide support and coaching to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- To act as a barometer to the HR team in terms of culture and mood by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the ER climate and respond to issues such as first line grievances.
- Provide Recruitment support as directed by the HRBP.
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research
- Assist in organising charity initiatives and employer events.
Successful Candidates will.
- Have a Certificate in HR Practice Level 5 or equivalent qualification or Associate member of the CIPD.
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced HR department
- Experience of handling Discipline and Grievance situations
- Experience of successful dealings with Employee Relations issues
- Used to utlising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistical analysis
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
£23500 pro rota.