|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
HR & Payroll Manager
£28k - £35k per annum
Monday - Friday / General Office Hours
Our client based in the Ruthin area is currently looking for a HR & Payroll Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. With a keen eye for detail and excellent communication and negotiation skills, you will join a well-established family run business where your skills and efforts will be appreciated and rewarded.
- Responsible for managing HR and Payroll.
- Liaise with management and the board and advise on HR matters.
- Support managers to administer personnel policies and procedures, including managing absence, employee relations, discipline and grievance, recruitment, inductions, training and development.
- Assist management to apply company policies and procedures.
- General HR and personnel file administration.
- Recruitment and selection, including drafting job descriptions, person specifications and adverts, issuing offer letters and induction.
- Organise training and maintain training records.
- Conduct and assist with investigations, disciplinaries, meetings, appraisals, grievances as per company handbook and policies.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Manage absence and assist team leaders and managers with absence reviews.
- Check and process timesheets, update employee attendance system, manage absences and deal with accordingly.
- Process starters and leavers.
- Deliver inductions.
- Run payroll monthly from start to finish for two businesses within the client.
- Send real time Information to HMRC.
- Process e-banking ready for payment.
- Produce pension payments spreadsheet and send to pension provider.
- Manage pensions autoenrollment.
- Run year end payroll.
- Additional tasks as per line managers requests.
- Previous experience in a HR Department with a good understanding of the manufacturing sector and demonstratable knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- IT Literate, with experience in MS Office software.
- Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll is highly desirable.
- Flexibility to work a multi-site function as required – a company vehicle can be provided.
- Strong people skills with the ability to lead and manage situations and tasks.
- First class communication skills to provide guidance and assistance to employees throughout the Group.
- Sensitivity in handling confidential issues.
- CIPD qualifications are highly desirable.