The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
A bit about us
Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors.
2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Apprentice Administrator to join our award-winning HR Department based in the Wrexham Head Office, whilst gaining a qualification in Business Administration through Coleg Cambria.
The successful candidate will be required to provide support to the HR Team ensuring high quality standards are met, whilst also maintaining excellent levels of customer service. The role offers an interesting and wide variety of duties depending on the needs of the business on a week-to-week basis, however the key duties will include:
- Letter writing
- Monthly new starter & leaver processing
- Hotel & travel bookings
- Database maintenance
- Telephone assistance, taking and relaying accurate messages
- General office duties such as: filing, photocopying/scanning, e-mail communication to a high professional standard
- Monthly reports and internal initiatives management
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have a real ambition and commitment to grow and develop a career, not just a job. The successful candidate will crave a challenge and work at their best in a fast-paced, changeable environment. Full training will be provided. In addition, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical, checking & accuracy skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in communicating effectively with colleagues from across the business, external suppliers, and on occasion clients
- Strong IT and literacy skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- Working alongside of an award-winning HR Team who will share their knowledge and experience with you every step of the way and provide a fun working environment
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you free mobile phone insurance, a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free Odeon cinema ticket each month.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. If this role sounds of interest to you, don’t hesitate to submit your CV as the closing date is 24th May 2019.