Back to job search
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a HR Buisness Partner to join their team.
Duties to Include.
- Providing HR support to line managers in managing change / improvements in their area.
- Working with line managers to identify and satisfy management training and development needs through Performance Management processes.
- Proactively resource all vacancies and work with line managers to ensure recruitment practices are effective and efficient.
- Implementing an induction processes for new starters across the business.
- Monitoring HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements.
- Understanding the Business objectives and HR plan and ensure that day to day activities support them.
- Managing, coach and develop HR Assistants and HR Apprentice.
- Acting as a barometer to the Head of HR in terms of their areas culture and mood by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the ER climate and respond to issues and grievances.
- Developing and delivering training a HR toolkit workshops.
- Providing reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research.
- Supporting and driving the Ethical Trade Strategy and update SEDEX database.
- Undertaking additional duties appropriate to the role and/or grade.
Successful Candidates will.
- Have a Certificate in HR Practice or equivalent qualification or Associate member of the CIPD.
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced HR department
- An empathetic and caring nature
- Experienced of successful dealings with Employee Relations issues
- Experience of dealing with management training and development initiatives
- Managing shop floor and up to middle management recruitment and selection processes
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience of managing junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Experience of handling Discipline and Grievance situations
- Experience of successful dealings with Employee Relations issues
- Used to utlising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistical analysis
- Sound understanding of Employment Law