The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our client based on the outskirts of Chester are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. The HR Business Partner will support in other areas of the business as well as supporting on project work.
Pay & Hours of Work
Monday – Friday / 8am – 4pm
£25k per annum plus a discretionary 6 monthly bonus
Responsible for all aspects of recruitment for the business.
· Keeping policies and procedures up to date.
· Setting up new employees on the system.
· Putting training in place to advise on staff development.
· Keeping time and attendance records up to date.
· Reconciliation of hours to assist with the payroll process
· Being involved in grievances, disciplinary and redundancy meetings.
· Completing general HR administration duties.
· Consulting on issues relating to the workplace.
· Providing assistance in all HR matters.
· Project work
Working with and assisting other departments with tasks in line with HR
HR qualification would be desirable
A minimum of 3 years’ experience within HR.
· Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of Employment Law
Have a driving license or working towards due to the location of the sites
· Ambition to develop within HR.
· Excellent organisational skills.
Provide excellent customer service.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th June 2019