The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
HR Policy Advisor
Temporary – 22nd April 2019 – 30th August 2019
Location – Leeds
Hours of work – 37.5 hours, Mondays – Friday 9.00am – 5pm
Salary £12.82 PH
Design HR Policies (and creates plans for their communication and implementation) that are legally compliant and which are designed in conjunction with the business’ objectives
- Assist the policy manager with defining the necessary policies and plans and enable the translation of external employment legislation into deliverable HR policy and practice
- Responsible for trialling, communicating and reviewing new or amended HR policy in line with the 5 year people plan
- Provide insight, perspective and recommendations to the policy manager on HR policy opportunities and potential risks for the business
- Build successful and sustainable relationships with HR business partners and stakeholders within other areas of the business to engage them in the creation and implementation of new or updated HR policies
- Provide guidance, support and advice and people policy to all functions of the business
- Responsible for design and delivery of policy / compliance project as required
- Support follow up action in the event of a national grievance or during any internal activity with protentional reputational risks
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Evidence of an understanding of employment legislation and HR policy
- A proven ability in delivery of short term projects, ideally in either field or in generalist/operational HR
- Experience is desirable in the area of HR policy within a large private or public sector organisation
Closing date is 5th May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.