|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||20000 - 22000|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
HR/H&S ADMINISTRATOR / WARWICK (CV34) / TEMP-PERM / IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a HR/H&S Administrator for our client based in Warwick. This role is temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidate. This role has an immediate start available.
Working hours are Monday-Friday flexible with hours inbetween 0800-1730 aslong as you work a 37.5 hour working week.
Pay rate is £10.25-11.20 per hour depending on experience, weekly pay.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Responsible for the day to day HR administration across the full employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, contract changes, probationary reviews and benefits.
- Managing and monitoring the HR inbox, being the first point of contact and escalating to the HR Advisor and Head of HR where necessary.
- Contacting potential candidates for interviews, arranging onboarding inductions, issuing contracts, inputting new starters, processing changes and leavers on the HR system (Dayforce).
- Providing advice and guidance to employees in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Ensuring employee and training records are up to date on the Health and Safety Management Portal and being the first point of contact for any queries relating to accessing information from the portal.
- Managing E-learning platforms, ensuring that completed courses are recorded.
- Co-ordinating health surveillance appointments and maintaining equipment and PPE registers.
- Minute taking for H&S meetings.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- An interest in HR and Health and Safety, experience within this environment would be beneficial.
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own time effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Understand the needs for confidentiality and the importance of data protection
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
This is a new role within the business and has scope to develop for the right candidate.
To apply for this HR/H&S Administrator position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org