|Salary:||Up to £27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abby Williams|
HSE Specialist / Advisor (Engineering / Machine installation)
£27 per hour via Ltd company
Sweden (English speaking team)
Approx. 6-month contract starting end of November
gap technical are proud to be representing this mechanical / electrical engineering Installation business in their search for a HSE specialist / EHS advisor to work at a facility based in Sweden. Self Service accommodation and air flights provided by the client.
- New battery line installation and Steelwork Installation.
- Responsible in ensuring the safe working of a team of mechanical and electrical
- Proactively promote health & safety best practices across multiple sites
- Strong communication across all levels within the organisation and key stakeholders
- Assist in investigations or accidents, near misses, dangerous occurrences, and other incidents
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the site teams on Health & Safety issues
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
- Previous experience of a Health & Safety within a Mechanical / Electrical installations / commissioning or decommissioning environment.
- Engineering background
- IOSH Desirable
- First Aid
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident / organised within writing Test / Reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and with good attention to detail
- Self Service accommodation and air flights provided
- Happy to work away for approx. 6-month duration (with occasional flights back to UK)
- Keywords: SHE, SHE specialist, HSE, HSE specialist, installation, manufacturing, safety health and environmental specialist, Health and safety manager, health and safety, COMAH, SHE policies, Sweden, Overseas
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Pump Truck Operator
£9.50 per hour, Benefits: Temporary to Permanent Position
- Contract Electrical Shift Engineer
£22 - £30 per hour
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £38000 per annum
- Contract Maintenance Engineer
Up to £30 per hour