|Contact Name:||Jack Pennie|
Location: Tewkesbury (GL20)
Salary: £13.70 per hour with Overtime after 40 hours paid at 1.25.
Industry: Manufacturing & Distribution.
gap Personnel, acting as an employment business are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join our clients Hygiene team within their Production Department.
Our client has accelerated growth plans and this is a newly created role. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to develop and grow with the business.
This role is hands-on and also involves leading a small team of hygiene operatives throughout their daily tasks.
Some of the key duties include:
- To operate a variety of cleaning machinery and equipment in line with the company’s standards
- To follow all procedures relating to COSHH, Health and Safety, Food Safety
- To monitor staff and tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard
You will be forward thinking, have a “can do” attitude, and have a keen eye for detail; coupled with being a good communicator with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme – potentially receive £500
- Group Personal Pension Scheme – 4% Employer contribution
- Employee shop – discounted products
- Health and well-being benefit
- Free car parking
Interested? Please apply with your CV or call us on the number provided.