|Salary:||£24,455 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*PERMANENT HYGIENE OPERATIVE, DEESIDE*
*OVER £24,000 PER ANNUM*
Do you have experience of working within a Hygiene role? Have you worked within a Food Manufacturing environment previously? Are you happy to work a shift pattern including nights & weekends? If so, we want to hear from you!
PAY & WORKING HOURS
- £24,455 per annum
- Working a shift pattern which includes days, nights & weekends
- Weekdays are 8 hour shifts
- Weekends are 12 hour shifts
- You will work an average of 39 hours per week
- General cleaning of all structures, overheads, drains, walls up to 7ft in height, and pipework
- Carry out cleaning duties within areas such as offices, corridors, canteen, locker rooms and toilet facilities
- You will work with a broad range of cleaning chemicals and will be required to store, handle, mix and apply in a manner that requires a degree of manual effort
- A considerable amount of physical effort required in the manual cleaning of all machinery, equipment, structures, and fittings
- Full responsibility for the control and usage of all cleaning materials during cleaning procedures
- Ensure that raw materials and finished product are not contaminated during cleaning procedures
- Responsible for the correct cleaning a wide range of plant & equipment including cookers, coolers, filters, elevators, and dust extraction units
- Ensure that the correct chemicals are being used when cleaning equipment, machinery, and fittings
- Carrying out safety checks on all cleaning equipment and machinery prior to use
- Complete hygiene audit and pest control actions as directed by Management
- Maintain yard cleanliness and ensure correct segregation of waste intended for disposal or recycling
- Cleaning of production and warehouse areas in accordance with written schedules
- Working within a cold environment with fumes, in confined spaces and height restrictions – the job is performed within the normal factory environment which exposes the job holder to constant dust, dirt, heat, noise and low-level vibrations which are tolerable
- Good working knowledge of the food industry
- Experience of cleaning and hygiene schedules and cleaning materials
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- An individual with a can-do attitude who is willing to learn new skills and give 100% to all given tasks
- Comfortable with working at height and within confined spaces
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to
email@example.com or call us in the office on 01352 762213.
gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are proud to be representing and supporting our client based on Deeside Industrial Estate in recruiting for a 2 x Hygiene Operatives to join their team immediately on a permanent basis.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.