|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*POTENTIAL ONGOING VACANCY – MORNING CLEANER*
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based on the Deeside Industrial Park. We’re currently recruiting for a Site Cleaner join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure that all basic hygiene, health and safety is adhered to and to assist the Quality Department in the provision of an effective hygiene service to the Deeside Site. This includes both internal and external areas of the factory, general offices, amenities, locker rooms & toilet facilities.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Mon – Fri 4:30am – 12:30pm (hours may rise to 45 – 50 hours per week with later finishes of 1:30pm or 2:30pm to meet business needs)
- £8.72 per hour
- Routine amenity cleaning of the canteen, locker room/toilets, offices, reception, foyer and corridors
- Completing touch point disinfection throughout the factory
- Working alone to own initiative
- Experience of working within a cleaning / hygiene based role
- A sound working knowledge of the food industry with experience of cleaning and hygiene is desirable schedules and cleaning materials
- Flexible with regards to working hours
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.