|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
HYGIENE OPERATIVES - STALBRIDGE – LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for hygiene operatives for a food manufacturing company based in Stalbridge, Dorset DT10
The position of a hygiene operative is an essential role within the business to ensure that all baking, packing and store areas are fully cleaned correctly to maintain extremely high levels of hygiene throughout the site.
As a hygiene operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all surfaces, floors and processing machinery are deep-cleaned
- All utensils, tooling and machinery parts are cleaned, dried and replaced
- Maintain a methodical cleaning process throughout site
- Ensure that all production and packing areas are set and prepared ready for use
- Removal of all waste from site, accurately sorted across all recycling sections
- Maintain staff canteens and office areas
We have the following shift & pay rate available:
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm
- Basic Rate - £8.91ph rising to £9.00ph after 12 weeks
This is a temporary ongoing assignment with gap personnel operating as the employment business.
To apply for this HYGIENE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button