Role: Hygiene Operative
Job Term: Ongoing work with permanent opportunities for the right candidates
Location: Winsford, CW7
Working hours: 06:00 – 18:00 or 18:00 – 06:00 4 on 4 off 11.5 hrs paid per full shift
Pay: £9.40 per hour for days and £10.00 per hour for nights
· Maintaining standards of hygiene, quality and product safety within the designated area.
· Using different types of chemicals and washdown kit to carry out the job role effectively
· Completing all relevant records associated with work for which the post holder is responsible.
· Follow agreed controls for safe working practices in relation to personnel, product and processes.
· Identifying risks and taking the appropriate actions to ensure a safe working environment.
· Be flexible to work outside your normal contracted hours when the requirement arises.
Required Experience: All training provided so experience is not essential
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 581 888.