|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are recruiting!
We are currently looking for a Hygiene Operative for our busy client in Bromborough.
Basic function and scope of responsibilities:
The Hygiene Operative will report daily to the Hygiene Facilities Supervisor. You will be expected to work across all 3 sites: in production, process, warehousing, and external areas including staff welfare areas and be responsible for ensuring that all areas meet strict standards of hygiene at all times.
The Hygiene Operative will be hands on and be able to operate a variety of cleaning machinery and equipment, work at height, manual handling, follow all procedures relating to COSHH, Health and Safety, and Food Safety. Tasks are to be completed to a high standard and in accordance with client, BRC and customer requirements.
Shifts could include:
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
- 22:00 – 06:00
- 08:00 – 17:00 (Friday 08:00 – 13:00)
- £9.97 for day shifts
- £10.47 for the night shift
- Completion of scheduled daily cleaning tasks throughout client premises, some may include working at height.
- Support with the cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet the required cleanliness standards.
- Post cleaning checks to make sure all tasks have been completed properly and to the required standards.
- Ensuring all records and paperwork are correctly completed.
- Making sure that everything you do complies with Company procedures for Health and Safety.
- Ensuring that all your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly, at all times.
- Reporting an incidents or environmental concerns to management.
- Complete ad-hoc cleaning duties when required.
- Any other reasonable duty as directed by the by Health, Safety, Environmental and Facilities Manager or Hygiene Facilities Supervisor.
Required trainings, skills, knowledge/experience:
- Level 2 food safety training is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Have a good understanding of hygiene requirements in a food factory environment.
- Driving license is preferrable.
Interested candidates can email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 236 9231