|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.47 - £10.38|
|Contact Name:||Nia Parry|
Calling all workers… WE NEED YOU!
Are you interested in working in the food industry?
Gap personnel have the perfect opportunity for you!
The role is based in Ornua Foods, Leek. Ornua is an established part of the Leek community, boasting high tech facilities and plenty of opportunities for permanent positions after 12 weeks.
Starting immediately, we have either rotating days or static night shifts available:
- Rotating Days: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating weekly. £9.47 per hour. Optional Sunday overtime paid at double time
- Static Nights: Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am. £10.38 per hour. Optional Friday night overtime paid at double time
- Transport Provided
(Not able to commit to these hours? Speak to one of our team about part time work at Ornua Foods)
Working in a fast paced and lively environment, basic job roles vary between de-boxing, packing and palletising dairy products. More experienced workers will also have the opportunity to work closely with machinery /machine operators to further develop their skill set.
With roots dating back to 1922, Ornua pride themselves on equality and diversity. Benefits include: paid break times, space for progression and ongoing training, access to all company facilities and permanent offers for appropriate candidates.
If you’re interested, please apply by:
- Text/WhatsApp ‘Ornua Foods’ to 07740824855 and we’ll get back to you straight away.
- Emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our office direct on 01782 289090