|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Import & Export Administrator
£20,659 per annum
Monday - Friday / Days
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking for an Import & Export Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The successful applicant will be required to provide clerical support to the Import/Export Department.
- Obtaining quotes from various import and export companies (air, sea and road).
- The creation of documentation to accompany all shipments.
- Monitoring of movements.
- Inputting and processing of invoices and shipping documentation.
- Completion of all other general administration duties.
- Excellent communication skills are required as the successful applicant will be dealing with customers, vendors, HMRC, shipping lines and transport companies.
- The successful applicant should have a good understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, although full training will be given.
- The ability to work and make decisions under pressure is required for this role.
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Free Car Parking