Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for and industrial cleaner to join a well-established company based in the Port Talbot area. The environment is busy and fast paced. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
Contract : Temporary
Business : Manufacturing
Location: Port Talbot
Various Shifts: Monday to Friday 6am - 5pm
- To clean, sanitise and improve the overall appearance of facilities, plant and equipment, working with relevant tools and equipment in hazardous conditions whilst adhering to safe working practices.
- To maintain and improve workplace organisation.
- Clean, stock and supply designated plant facility and office areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning restroom etc).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning / housekeeping on plant day to day.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or need for repairs.
- Carry out front line industrial cleaning of equipment when requested.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, Gap reward scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
Experience: Previous industrial cleaning experience essential.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 7th of December 2020