|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
Gap Personnel are currently looking for Industrial Hygiene Operatives based in Portbury, Bristol.
Monday – Friday ( 1 in 3 Saturday’s)
Hours: 5am – 2:30pm or 6am – 3:30pm
Contract type: Temporary to permanent
The role includes:
- Assist in managing and maintaining the high level of hygiene at the depot.
- Ensure any spillages are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all damages are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant records are kept up to date.
- Ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- Ensure all cardboard & plastic recycling is completed on a daily basis.
- Ability to undertake other warehouse duties if needed.
- Ability to work at heights
- Experience working within food/chilled environment desirable
- Health and safety savvy
- Physical fitness essential
- Trustworthy essential
- What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 0117 911 7111
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.