|Salary:||£22,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for skilled sprayers to join a Manuplas team based in Plymouth on a permanent contract.
You would be joining a business that are an established global leader in the engineer, manufacturing and application of insulation and passive fire protection systems, buoyancy and SURF products provided to the United Kingdom and overseas to the oil and gas industry.
This company has achieved exceptional growth over both the United Kingdom and overseas over the last 10 years and have furthered their facilities in Angola, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Korea, United Arab Emirates and the United States to be able to offer their customers support wherever they are located.
- Setting up and preparing products, tooling and equipment
- Spraying products
- Application of paint to products and a range of surface finishes
- Cleaning of tools and equipment
- Assisting with production in line with business demand
- Mixing and molding materials into cast moulds
- Working in line with health and safety guidance and requirements
- Experience within spraying within the marine, automotive or aerospace industries (essential)
- Competent in using production machinery (essential)
- Previous experience within production (essential)
- Able to follow written instructions and drawings (essential)
- Experience using spraying PU products (desirable)
- Must be flexible (days, back and night shifts will be required)
Shifts & Pay:
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 16:45pm (early Friday finish)
- 40 hours per week
- Flexibility required
- Overtime available
- £22K - £24K DOE
To apply for this Industrial Sprayer role, please submit your CV through the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.