|Salary:||9 - 10 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
WAREHOUSE CLEANERS / IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE / TROWBRIDGE
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Cleaners for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Hammond Way, Trowbridge BA14
The role of the Warehouse Cleaner is an essential part of the business to ensure that all warehouse, canteen and office areas are cleaned, maintained and sanitized reguarly. you will initially be trained on the morning shift before switching across to the 2pm - 10pm shift where you will then carry on this shift pattern.
As a Warehouse Cleaner you will be:
- Working in a large warehouse environment, cleaning and sanitising of all communal work areas
- Cleaning work areas in preparation for work
- Antibacterial cleansing of touch points, handrails and doors
- Following strict Covid procedures
- Previous experience would be beneficial, however a full training will be provided.
- Ensuring all sanitize stations are replenished
- Cleaning of toilet areas, mirrors and emptying bins
- Able for 1 weeks training on the 6am - 2pm shift
We have the following shifts and pay rate available:
- Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm - £9.00 per hour rising to £10.13 per hour after training
This is a long-term, ongoing position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for the WAREHOUSE CLEANER role click APPLY now