|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
EXPERIENCED INJECTION MOULD SUPERVISOR
gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for a experienced injection mould supervisor.
Within the job role you will be responsible for:
- You will ultimately be responsible for the running of the late shift which is 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday 2pm to midnight. Finishing at midnight on Thursday and returning at 2pm on Mondays
- You will work within a friendly team, setting machines from 25 to 320 ton in the company’s busy mould shop and will involve the supervision of 4 operators, mixers and trainee setter.
- This is a busy mould shop doing on average 4 or 5 tool changes per shift you must therefore have the drive and enthusiasm to get on.
- Adhere to all company policy and health and safety.
The ideal candidate:
- Machines include Negri Bossi, Boy and Haition. Knowledge of these would be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of polymers and processing is essential
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Possess good communication skills
- Be flexible to work on a late shift.
- Live within a commutable distance
Our client offers a 4 day working week Monday – Thursday 14:00 – 12:00, free on site parking, 25 days working holiday + bank holidays, company pension and overtime available
Annual salary is £14.42 per hour (£30,000 per annum)
To apply for this injection mould supervisor position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com / Office Call – 01793 431746