Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for an injection mould tool setter supervisor for our client based in Swindon.
Our client offers a competitive salary, free on-site parking, pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and overtime available.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 1400-1200 – which means you have a long weekend every weekend!
- You will ultimately be responsible for overseeing the late shift.
- You will work within a small friendly team, setting machines from 25 to 320 ton in the company’s busy mould shop.
- You will be supervising 4 operators, a mixer and trainee setter.
- This is a busy mould shop doing on average 4 or 5 tool changes per shift you must therefore have the drive and enthusiasm to lead the team to KPI’s and ensure work is finished to a high standard.
- Ensure clients requirements are briefed to the team.
- Support with any additional training when required.
- Adhere to all company policy and health and safety.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience within an injection moulding role is essential, knowledge of negri bossi, boy and haiton machines would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven knowledge and experience of polymers and processing is essential.
- Ideally have team leader experience however this isn’t essential but you would need to be self-motivated and have the ability to communicate KPI’s
This role is interviewing immediately, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.