Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for a Injection Tool Maker
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week (Day Shifts)
Salary: Up to £35,000
Summary: Due to promotion and a strong order book a highly competent and experienced Injection Mould Tool Maker is sought self-motivated with a strong and honest approach to work. The position involves regular overtime, competitive rates of pay in a great working environment with a modern thinking company.
- Manufacturing of tooling parts using a full range of Tool room equipment from detailed customer drawings or 3D Models.
- Deliver estimated timelines, plan, execute and complete all activities related to mould tools assembly equipment and fixtures to customers’ expectations.
- Support the manufactures and validation of new tooling and to ensure the appropriate standard and quality of work delievered.
- Being vigilant of all tooling activities that have the potential to negate product validation or component specifications and providing preventative solutions.
- Monitoring the condition of the tool room equipment to appropriate standards.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in housing new build projects.
- Time served or Toolmaker Apprenticeship is essential for the role.
- Can interpret technical drawing 3D.
- Excellent knowledge, analytical and problem solving skills in tooling & moulding.
- An excellent knowledge of moulding principles and process fault finding. Team player with a good work ethic.
- PPE provided.
- Free parking on site.
Closing date is 13th November
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future