|Salary:||£19,750 per year|
Our client based in Wrexham is pleased to announce a vacancy for an Inspection Technician. Initially for 6 months but could go permanent for the right candidate.
Duties to include;
- Inspection is a busy department, working in two manufacturing-controlled areas.
- Visual acuity essential, eye tests performed.
- Pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial.
- Qualifications – GCSE’s in English and Maths.
- Will need to work well within a team.
- Used to working in a small environment in a Booth/light source, within a dark room.
- Hands on role.
- Good computer skills as Induction & all mandatory training are performed electronically.
- Good concentration level
- Be able to follow procedures.
- Have attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Monday- Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating with a flexibility allowance paid to extend the working day when required.
The role requires some overtime to be worked in the week and at weekends.
£19,750 per annum