|Contact Name:||megan cox|
Gap personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary contracts manager or installation Manager to join a well-known company in Caerphilly. The main function of this role is to co-ordinate and oversee their installation team, ensuring all products (primarily lockers) are safely installed on time and to defined standards for our customers.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience/responsibilities & Qualifications
- The Contracts Manager or Installation Manager must make a regular visit to all installers to ensure that company guidelines and policies are being adhered to.
- Ensure that products are installed safely, in line with contract specifications and to the agreed timescale.
- To ensure the company policies and procedures relating to the installation of products and associated health and safety requirements are always adhered to.
- Conduct planned and spot inspections on installers corporate work wear, Company installation vans and tools and other equipment to ensure these are properly maintained and serviced in accordance with specified schedules.
- A customer focused individual, with excellent people management and communication skills.
- The ability to work strict deadlines in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Proficient IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- The ability to multitask, organize and find solutions.
- Full clean driving license
- Oversee the orders from placement through to final installation
- Management of all aspects of the installation teams
- Allocating work to installation teams
- Monitoring the movement of the fitting teams and ensuring that all installation targets are met.
- Training, Supervision and appraising of fitting teams
- Monitoring progress of installations with customers during and post installation ensuring prompt payment on completion
- Review, feedback and resolution of post-installation snagging
- Liaising with customers and other members of the team
- Assist in smooth running of the office
- Providing inputs and creative suggestions regarding the installation methods and procedures identifying where these can be improved
The successful candidate will be an honest, committed, and a resilient individual who can react urgently and efficiently, while communicating clearly and adapting to changeable requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to establish or continue to develop a career. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.