|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Bianca Milea|
INSTALLATION OPERATIVE (CSCS REQUIRED) – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for installation operatives for our client based in Swindon who specialise in refurbishment and installation of refrigerated cabinets.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Attending client sites to install and remove units.
- Working within a small team to ensure all installations are complete in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the office on any queries due to site plans/drawings
- Quality checking of final installation
- Liaising with customers when on-site
- General warehouse duties when based in the Swindon site.
The ideal candidate:
- CSCS card is required (one year max out of date will be considered)
- Driving license
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within small teams
- Be self-motivated and able to plan own workload.
- Be comfortable with manual work as some units can be up to 25KG
- Be confident using hand tools.
- Have a good eye for detail.
Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the contracts our client works with you need to be flexible with working hours/days to include day shifts and night shifts. Shifts are 8 hours long on average and you will be paid for any travelling time to and from site.
The pay rate for the role is:
£11.50 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply for this INSTALLATION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.