gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Glass Installer to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Porth. Our client is a glass manufacturer, and you will be working as an experienced Glass Installer/Fitter.
We are looking for an Installer/Fitter Daily installation of bespoke glass and glazing systems.
The role will involce working across domestic and construction sites throughout the UK and Europe.
Shifts: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (can differ depending on each day)
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Carry out installations across the UK for durations ranging from single site attendance (1-2hours) through to 5 day installs as part of 1-6 person teams.
• Quality control of all product received into vans
• Quality control of all finished product installed onsite
• Sign off with customer of works, reporting any issues to installation administration team and management of issues with all parties to ensure correct outcomes.
• Provide adequate paperwork that informs correctly of all actions taken and any outstanding works required.
• Maintenance and usage of company vehicles to the highest standard of repair and cleanliness (company vehicles kept at offices not for personal use).
• Communication daily from job sites to report attendance and completion, updating regularly on status.
Includes actions whilst driving, parking, and discussions on site and in domestic properties.
• Maintain the highest standards of paperwork at all times.
• Promote best practice on health and safety matters.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Previous experience of glass handling
• Previous site experience
• CSCS Qualified (required)
• IPAF, SSSTS, SMSTS, PASMA, 1st Aid (desirable)
• UK Driving licence (required – minimum 3 years attained)
• Excellent written skills
• Flexibility with work patterns and hours
• Travel across UK and Europe.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 18th April 2022.