The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking for an Internal Sales Administrator. The role is working within a small team, providing excellent customer service and support. This role will become permanent for the right candidate
- Ensuring requests for quotations and sales orders are processed in SAP within a timely manner and in accordance with the company’s procedures to meet customers’ requirements.
- Promote a friendly, professional and helpful response to phone calls.
- Excellent organisational skills to progress, chase orders and advise of order statuses.
- Pro-actively seek new business by working with the internal and external sales teams.
- Provide high levels of communication across all departments to ensure that customers’ requirements are met, and any issues are resolved quickly.
- To actively engage in staff meetings, training sessions and job appraisals
- To undertake any other duties with a level of responsibility.
Hours or work
Monday- Thursday 08.00-16.40Friday 0800-14.00
The client would also be interested in speaking to people who are only interested in part time work inside school hours
£19,000 per annum pro rata