Our client based in the Deeside area are currently looking to recruit for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a dynamic and professional team, you will be responsible for contacting customers via telephone or email to generate new business and maintain ongoing relations with our existing accounts. Using your excellent telephone manner and sales skills, you will gain an understanding of the nature of the customers’ business, and use this to sell the client’s concept, products and services to the customer with a view to building an ongoing long-term business relationship. You will work closely with other operational departments to promote and develop the client.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday / 8:30am-5pm
- £19,380k per annum plus bonus
- Conducting outbound calls to new and existing leads
- To increase the trading database
- To work with existing accounts to ensure continuing sales
- Manage and action daily/weekly outbound reports
- To seek out large order opportunities and convert into orders
- Report to Assistant Manager – Export on progress
- Undertake and deliver projects efficiently and effectively
- To carry out any additional administrative duties as required by the Internal Sales Manager - Export to ensure optimum efficiency
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish both Written and Verbal
- Experience in an Export environment
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven
- Positive Attitude, hard worker and enthusiastic
- A team player in a sales-oriented environment
- Computer literacy, including Excel and Word and ability to learn new software
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with users across all levels of ability and seniority, by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Professional, courteous and conscientious manner.
- Good organisational skills
- An eagerness to learn new skills and an ability to adapt quickly
- Trustworthy nature with experience of handling confidential data
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.