gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Inventory Support Administrator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Purpose & Role summary:
This position would be responsible for supporting the D2C Operations function in the execution of all daily and weekly inventory, reporting, and planning tasks for relevant Regional D2C Ecommerce group, using reporting tools, data collection to feed into weekly files and documents to allow optimal inventory management and pre-order management.
The person will work with Operations Lead and Operations Planner to manage all inventory-related responsibilities that align with financial objectives, business strategies and meet the needs of the online consumer.
Pay Rate: £13.00 per hour.
Specific Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage on-site inventory levels
- Run daily / weekly reporting
- Pull together information for Product Set up from various sources
- Online platform daily transaction management
- Work closely with Flow planning team for stock allocation
- BA/BSC in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field
- Experience of either, Inventory management, Demand planning or Supply Planning within the online consumer packaged goods retail
- An understanding of direct-to-consumer fulfilment
- Experience in managing/collaborating with multiple internal and external teams
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Fluent in English, additional European language would be a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Intermediate PC/Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc...)
- Well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills
Behaviours / Competencies Required:
- Excellent planning
- Team player
- To have a flexible and professional attitude
- Ensure attention to detail and accuracy is always used
- To be client, customer and business focused at all time
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843 499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.