Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
- of work: 6am-6pm on a 4 on, 4 off basis.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000.
Our client is dynamic, driven and totally focussed on satisfying their customers from start to finish; from innovative product development right through to consumer feedback, they seek to exceed expectation at every turn and, when recruiting, always look for like-minded individuals to join them. As a business who proudly care about their staff, they are passionate about the development, training and job satisfaction of employees and foster a culture of acceptance and diversity that empowers individuals to achieve.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a self-starting Inventory Analyst with FMCG experience, gained in a fast-paced environment, to join them on a permanent basis at their site in Normanton. As the site is in operation 24-hours a day, it is very important that applicants have the flexibility to work outside of standard hours on occasion to ensure that critical support is available across all shift patterns.
- Develop, inventory control measures and corrective action plans.
- Reviews daily transactions, daily reconciliation and cycle counts.
- Research inventory discrepancies and system issues in our production facility and logistics.
- Assist in weekly/monthly reporting analysis, research, Inventory balance sheet and stock
- Investigation of error resolutions and dispute settlements.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous experience working within the Food or FMCG Industry working as Inventory Analyst, Supply Chain or Planning Analyst.
- 2-3 years' experience in merchandise, planning, allocation, replenishment or related functions;
- 2-3 years' experience (preferably inventory related), general ledger experience and account reconciliation experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, relevant macros with a track record of creating insights and reports.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and MSOffice
Closing date is 19/12/2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future