Back to job search
gap personnel have an amazing opportunity for experienced Inventory Control Operative. The Client is market leading Cosmetic company.
The Things You'll Be Doing, Day to Day:
- Collecting, moving and stacking products.
- Leading daily, weekly and quarterly stock checks to ensure good stock health and integrity
- There are standards of performance required within each department, so you’ll need to be able to work under pressure and follow procedures.
- Using all our handling equipment
- Good Numeracy skills
- Experience in replenishment
1 week- 6am to 2pm
2 week- 2pm to 10pm
Rate of pay: £9.43ph
If you intrested please apply or give us a call on 01179117111