The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for our client based in Lambourne for an Inventory Controller on a temporary to permanent basis.
Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week core hours in-between 0700-1800
Salary on offer DOE £21,500-£22,200
The key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and control companies inventories & assets
- Oversea site security and ensure work stations are clean at all times
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse
- Ensure documentation for shipments and exports are completed acutely and within a timely manner
- Liasing with internal and external departments answering any queries
- Sourcing materials and arranging purchasing
The ideal candidate:
- Either live locally or have own transport due to remote location
- Have an in date counterbalance license
- Be comfortable with manual handling
- Have good knowledge of MS office packages
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to organise and plan own duties ensuring timelines are met
- Ideally be first aid trained
This role is interviewing now with an immediate start for the right candidates.