|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel acting as an employment agency for our client in central Swindon for inventory controllers with an immediate start.
Role: Inventory Controller
£9.36ph (Standard hourly rate)
*Unsocial pay is a further £2.82ph (applicable for hours worked between 19:00 and 06:00)
*Overtime rate is £14.04ph
*bonus scheme based on pick rates
*Working hours across a 5 out of 7 pattern.
*Flexibility to rotate may be required.
- Conducting inventory cycle counts, plan and assist in stock counts and audits
- Profiling new lines and deprofiling deranged lines
- Help to ensure we operate a safe environment at all times
- Liasing on any stock shortages/concerns
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Be flexible with working hours when required
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Experience within a similar role would be an advantage
For the right candidates there are permanent roles available and progression within a fast growing business.
For these roles all training will be provided.
Free on-site parking, subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food and realistic pick targets to meet your bonus.
Closing date for applications will be 30 April 2020